At Moduloft, we recognise that privacy is important.
We will only use the information that we collect about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and new GDPR guidelines May 2018.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your enquiry to provide a quote for your bespoke Moduloft, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will give you the chance to opt out of any future contact from us.
We will use your email address to send you email marketing (including our newsletter, information about project case studies and events we will be attending. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails at any time by either following the instructions to unsubscribe in any of our email marketing communications. If you opt out of email marketing, we will still need to send you service communications by email from time to time, such as information about changes to our services.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including postal and email address
- Other information relating to your Moduloft project based on the specificastion for your project
We offer a personal service and so our team will contact you about your project by phone so that we can support you through your enquiry through to project planning.
We do not share any personal data with any third parties
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a bespoke quote for your project that is tailored to your needs. Plus your details will be stored on our database, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Provision of products and services
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send update emails about our project case studies, events we will be running.
- We have other products that form part of Modugroup and so from time to time we may get in touch to update you on Moduroom and Trussloft as they are focused on home renovations.